The Icom IC-450 features an easy to see blue back-lit display
The IC-450 is very simple to operate. It also features large, clearly labelled back-lit soft touch keys built in to the full-function speaker-microphone
A speaker is built directly into the speaker-microphone, providing clear audio. If desired, the main unit features an additional speaker jack. Unlike other CBs an external speaker is not a necessity.
Only hear from whom you choose! deal for convoy situations. User selectable (CTCSS & DTCS) codes provide silent standby operation. The advanced Digital Tone Coded Squelch (DTCS) id ideal for use with other CBs such as Icom IC-41PRO Handheld.
Icoms unique repeater scan function finds available "hill top" repeater station, which provide greater operating range. Additionally, out on the highway the Open/Group and Priority Scan will help keep you in touch with the people you want to hear from.
The main unit can be mounted out of sight. No "Din" slot required.
Built-in DC-DC converter providing 12 and 24 Volt automatic switching. The perfect partner for all vehicles!
- In-range indicator (ATS) lets you know when you are in range of other selected Icom CBs including the IC-41PRO handheld.
- 5 Watt (High) & 1 Watt (Low) power is selectable.
- Auto off feature.
- User adjustable microphone gain for clear audio.
- Handy end of transmission confirmation - roger beep.
- Push-to-talk hold, for one-touch transmit.
- Quick release bracket supplied with the main unit.
- Up to 35 recieve only channels are programmable (450 - 520 MHz).
- Programmable password operation* (Selected dealer or Icom programming required)
- Programmable Selcall operation* (Selected dealer or Icom programming required)